Of memb. / portamem.
Flow: GPM / LPM
9600 gpd (36,300 lpd)
6 / 3
6.6 / 24.0
12,800gpd (48,400 lpd)
8 / 4
8.8 / 32.0
16,000 gpd (60,500 lpd)
10 / 5
11.0 / 40.0
19,200 gpd (72,600 lpd)
12 / 6
13.2 / 48.0
22,400 gpd (84,784 lpd)
14 / 7
15.4 / 56.0
25,600 gpd (96,800 lpd)
16 / 8
17.6 / 64.0
32,000gpd (121,000 lpd)
20 / 10
22.0 / 80.0
* gpd (gallons per day) * lpd (liters per day)
- Drinking water purification
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Medical use
- Water demineralization
- Water for industrial processes
- Expandable systems
- Hydranautics, Koch or Filmtec High Rejection Membranes
- Horizontal multi-stage stainless steel pump
- 1 micron disposable cartridge prefilter
- 3 flowmeters type rotameter (2 with valve)
- Low inlet pressure switch
- Control panel in industrial cabinet with contactor and motor guard
- 4 glycerine pressure gauges with stainless case
- Stainless globe type pressure control valve
- Automatic flush valve
- Double union ball inlet valve
- PVC C80 pipes and fittings
- Fast & Tite thermoplastic tubing,
- Carbon steel frame finished with baked electrostatic paint
- Typical operating pressure 160-200 psi and maximum pressure 225 psi nominal ion rejection 98%.
- Three-phase standard voltage 220V (3 lines and 1 neutral) 60 Hz.
Inlet water specifications:
- Maximum temperature 35 ° C
- Maximum inlet pressure 80 psi
- Maximum operating pressure 200 psi
- Maximum hardness of 10 gr / gal or 170 mg / l.
- Maximum silica tolerance 25 ppm @ 50% recovery.
- PH range 3 - 12
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) 1500 ppm maximum incoming. * Some brands specify 2000 mg / l.
- Langelier Saturation Index (LSI): 0.5 maximum although 0.0 (max) is preferred
- Turbidity: 1 NTU maximum
- Iron: 0.1 mg / l maximum
- Magnesium: 0.05 mg / l maximum
- Remove the hydrogen sulfide.
- It does not tolerate free chlorine or oxidants
- If the hardness exceeds 10 gr / gal, softener is recommended.
- If the silica content is high, it is required to inject an antifouling. This does not affect the product water, because it does not penetrate the osmosis membrane.
- If the iron or manganese content is high, a suitable catalyst is required (Green sand, Green sand plus, MTM, Birm or Pyrolox)
- If the water contains chlorine, it must be dechlorinated with activated charcoal.
Stainless steel structure, pump and membrane holder, product and / or feed TDS monitor, antifouling chemical dosing system, bypass system (filtered water mix).
Industrial reverse osmosis is an assembled package ready to be installed at the place of use.