Specially designed to work with clean water, domestic applications, irrigation, hydropneumatic pressure sets for automatic water supply.
- Impellers and pump body in Ac. AISI 304 stainless steel.
- AISI 420 stainless steel motor shaft.
- Diffusers in Noryl with fiberglass load.
- Suction and discharge body in gray cast iron.
- Mechanical seal in graphite and staetite.
- L-2630 aluminum motor housing.
- Asynchronous, two poles.
- IP 44 protection.
- Class F insulation.
- Continuous service.
- Single-phase version with built-in thermal protection.
Monobloc multistage centrifugal electric pumps in horizontal execution made of stainless steel and technopolymers.
Designed for the pressurization of domestic homes, small irrigation systems and clean water pumping applications where a robust and compact pump is required.
Especially recommended for potable water applications.
Its reliability adds to its ability to work in multiple conditions, and its compatibility stands out by incorporating an ESD variable speed control module to automate its operation with criteria of energy saving and installation efficiency.
It is especially recommended for constant pressure pressurization.