Portinox stainless steel island drinking fountain
Portinox FMIC-1000A-2B-1H-1LL Island Drinker for Primary Kindergarten and Secondary Schools with Purifier System for 3 users
(2 fountains, 1 station for wheelchair accessible and 1 bottle filler)
Made of stainless steel EN-10088 /1.4301.
(AISI 304) 18 gauge.
Surface finish: Satin-Gloss.
• Sink depth: ~ 40 mm.
• Vandal-proof, anti-twist, stainless steel water spout with sanitary barrier.
• Anti-vandalism button.
• Registration door with retracted screws.
• Inlet: Threaded, 1/2 ”NPT
• Outlet: 25mm flexible hose
• Embedded in the ground using screws
• Net Weight: ~ 43.3 kg
• Raised grid at the bottom of the bottle filler that allows the bottle to be supported without obstructing the drain.
• Door anchoring system in the furniture that allows it to be opened but not to fall.
• Bottle filling nozzle with a system that avoids the connection of a hose.
• Rounded edges to avoid cuts.
• Central body formed by 2 concentric envelopes internally separated by high-density injected polyurethane that favors the robustness of the sprue.
• Approved in INIFED.
All models of Portinox drinking fountains can include a 3M (Mod. DWMX1) or Elkay (WSP3500) brand water purifier that comply with the standard NOM-244-SSA1-2008 of Cofepris. These purifiers have a 5-micron pre-filter, 5-micron compacted polypropylene resin + 0.2-micron membrane filter to reduce bacteria, sediment and chlorine.